Pass The Registry
16 Hour Webinar
The Tuffest Stuff Registry Review Online Seminar topics include 16 total hours of:
- The CT Imaging Chain Operational Components
- Essential Principles of CT Imaging, Pixel and Voxel
- Data Acquisition: facts, myths & methods
- Image Reconstruction & Display
- Image Quality & Terms, Scan Field of View, Display Field of View
- The Resolutions: Spatial, Contrast & Temporal
- Post-processing, Multiplanar Reconstruction
- CT Quality Assurance
- Contrast Agents, Terminology, Reactions & Treatments
- Cardiac Fundamentals
- CT Math- Pitch, Quality, Exposure
- CT Scanning Parameters, CTDI-vol, Dose Length Product
- Calculating Radiation Dose in CT
- Patient & Radiation Safety
- Protocols & Procedures: Head & neck, thorax, abdomen, pelvis, MSK
- Arterial & Venous Vascular Anatomy
- Cross-sectional anatomy, 3D anatomy & pathology review
The content is thorough and developed with an emphasis on student retention, which is why so many students are able to pass the CT Registry exam on the first try.
Mike Enriquez recognizes the importance of training that includes a focus on the technical application of CT courses. He focuses on creating situations and opportunities where difficult technical skills can be easily developed and then tested through the “Baby Boards” and difficult mock registries that are more challenging than the real exam.
The Tuffest Stuff Registry Review Online, On Demand Webinar is approved for 16 category A CE credits and satisfies ARRT educational requirement to sit for the CT Registry Exam. . The contents of the WEBINAR is based on the latest version of the ARRT CT Examination Specification Contents.
The Tuffest Stuff CT Registry Review Online, On Demand Webinar is the only program offering educational materials to go with the high quality recorded, on demand lectures.
Ready to work smarter to advance your career? Get access and learn at your own pace!
- A Separate syllabus for each of four sections that includes all of the presentation slides
- The TUFFEST STUFF PRACTICE TEST WORKBOOK
- 500 Registry-like practice test questions and Crossword Puzzle queries
- The TUFFEST STUFF CT MATH WORKBOOK
- Includes worksheet examples of the 17 most probable to be seen equations
- The TUFFEST STUFF CROSS-SECTIONAL & 3D ANATOMY REVIEW
- Composed of more than 75 labeled images
- Two 170 question REGISTRY-LIKE practice examinations with answer keys
- The 230 question “BABY BOARDS’ CT REGISTRY EXAMINATION REVIEW
$425 $359 for 16 hour webinar
Diane Garcia, MS, CRT, RT (R)(CT)
Clinical Coordinator/Instructor, Diagnostic Imaging Program,
San Francisco City College
$425 $359 for 16 hour webinar.