CT Registry Review Online Webinar
Passing the CT Registry will advance your career as an RT. And who doesn’t want that? The truth is that there would be more CT credentialed individuals in the field if the exam were easy. As you probably know, it’s a difficult exam, and you’re looking for a study solution. Whether you’ve tried other solutions and found them to be complicated or you’ve already taken the exam and were unsuccessful, you’re in the right place.
If you need CE credits, we can help! The Tuffest Stuff CT Registry Review Seminar Solution is approved for 16 category A CE credits by the AHRA. It also satisfies the ARRT educational requirement to sit for the CT Registry Examination.
Not your average CT test prep solution.
94% of our alums pass the CT Registry Exam on their first attempt. The topics presented in the Tuffest Stuff are taken directly from the ARRT CT Examination Specification Contents.
The Tuffest Stuff Registry Review Online, On Webinar offers educational materials to go with the high quality recorded, on demand lectures and the following.
- Special attention is devoted to the area of CT Physics.
- Material created by an award winning educator and RT (CT).
- Individual tutorial is available from the author/presenter.
Your study material can make all the difference.
Within the Educational Materials are approximately 1750 registry-like questions. The quality of the Educational Materials is the most underrated part of the deal. Not only do they reinforce the lecture, but they are kept up to date with changing subject matter references.
The only CT Prep that provides access to the author/presenter.
Author/presenter Mike Enriquez is available for questions by phone/text (209-617-4468) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org). No other CT Registry test prep company is as committed to seeing their students pass.
Tuffest Stuff students have complete access to the following Educational Materials which include nearly 2000 tough Registry-like questions and items. What’s included in the Educational Materials authored by Mike:
- Get going with the “What to Study” guide that are lists of the most important things to study on an episode by episode basis!
- The 2D Cross-sectional anatomy and 3D imaging files are an amazing collection of gray scale and color images of the most important anatomy. Also included are images reinforcing important concepts like Nephrologic vascular phases and pathology!
- The CT Math Workbook, authored by Mike, is a collection of 17 equations and solutions that are the most commonly seen on the Registry Exam!
- The Tuffest Stuff is also a Registry Review text including more than 1750 Mock Registry questions, answers and lessons!
- 2 Mock Registry Exams each composed of 170 questions
- The Baby Boards Suite Mock Registry Exam
- Practice Test Workbook Mock Registry & Crossword Section
- Practice Mock Registry Exams by Tuffest Stuff Section
- The Worksheet Suite
SCHEDULE A CALL WITH THE CREATOR AND PRESENTER OF THE TUFFEST STUFF
The Tuffest Stuff CT Registry Review Online,
On Demand Webinar
Makes it possible for registrants to study and prepare for the CT Registry Exam any time they choose, as long they have access to the internet. The course is developed with your success in mind and provides thorough content to improve knowledge and confidence of registry exam material, including practice exams and cross-sectional & 3D labeled anatomy.
The content is thorough and developed with an emphasis on student retention, which is why so many students are able to pass the CT Registry Exam on the first try.
CT REGISTRY EXAM PASS RATE FOR THE TUFFEST STUFF ALUMS ON THEIR FIRST TRY:
Mike Enriquez recognizes the importance of training that
includes a focus on the
technical application of CT courses. He focuses on creating situations and opportunities where difficult technical skills can be easily developed and then tested through the
“Baby Boards” and difficult
mock registries that are more
challenging than the real exam.
“The Tuffest Stuff was just what I needed to prepare for my CT registry. Mike was available by phone, email, and messenger to answer any questions and just give overall support. I was able to download and print any material that I needed. I passed my registry on the first try with a 90!”
5 out of 5 stars