The Most Comprehensive Computed Tomography Exam Prep Resource
The Tuffest Stuff CT Registry Review Seminar Solution is designed to help you pass the ARRT CT Registry Exam the first time.
100% On-line. Learn at your own pace.
Meet The Author
Mike Enriquez MPA(R)(CT)
ARRT Summary Statistics
July 2019 – June 2020
Total Number of Exam Takers: 5,327
Fail Rate Among First Timers: 25.0%
Exam Takers (2nd/3rd attempt): 1,373
Mean Score Among First Timers: 79.7
Let’s Make Sure
16 Hour Pass The Registry Webinar
CT Registry Exam Pass Rates for The Tuffest Stuff Alums on their first try:
The Tuffest Stuff CT Registry Review material
- Is based on the published ARRT CT Registry Exam specification contents
- Is designed for all learning styles
- Can be reviewed at your own pace on any device with internet access – for a total of two years from date of purchase
- Prepares you to pass the CT registry exam the first time
- Is more challenging than other online resources because a false sense of confidence is not something you need
Preparation for your ARRT Computed Tomography certification exam needs to mirror the real test, and The Tuffest Stuff products are proven to be effective. Let Professor Mike Enriquez guide you through the CT exam content in an informative, real-life way. When it’s time to take the ARRT CT Registry exam, you want to feel:
Our industry-leading approach takes the guesswork out of studying for the CT Registry exam. Through on-demand lectures, worksheets, quizzes, workbooks, and complex mock exams, you will be prepared for the next step in your professional career. Exam preparation for the ARRT CT Registry Exam has never been this in-depth and easy to understand. It’s time to join the 94% of The Tuffest Stuff students who pass the CT Registry exam on their first attempt.